When you use our Website , you are representing that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain accuracy in the information you provide us; (c) that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms of sale we have mentioned here. You also acknowledge that HIARA does not have the responsibility of ensuring that you meet these requirements.
HIARA has the right to grant or refuse usage of its services available on the Website to you, at any time, without any prior information and having to assign a reason.
Using Our Website
When you use our Website, you are representing to us that:
- Your use of the Website shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
- Your use of the Website, or its content is only for a personal purpose. Your personal and non-commercial use of the Website and is subject to the following restriction (a) you may not modify any content of the Website and such as public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the jewellery; (b) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content.
- You shall not access or use the Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of the Website or its content.
- You shall not (a) use any product or service available on the Website for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use in any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms HIARA or any other person or entity.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Website .
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including flaming, spamming, flooding, trolling, phishing and briefing as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, such as legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices, copyright or trademark symbols and logos.
HIARA cannot and will not assure that other users are or will be complying with the foregoing rules or any other provisions mentioned here. You assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
All information, content and material contained in the Website belong to HIARA JEWELS, and is its copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to HIARA JEWELS. No information, content or material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the HIARA’S express written permission.
Remember while Using Our Website
- The information, content and materials on our Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis
- We make all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on our Website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. We do not warrant that product description or other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. While we make every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Website, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Website, App or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold HIARA its distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Website .
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (a) the use or the inability to use the Website ; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website ; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website ; or (e) any other matter relating to the Website .
- We or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers shall be relieved of all our responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labor disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond our reasonable control or any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. You further acknowledge and agree that neither we, nor any of the foregoing entities' respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the Website and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Those who access the Website do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including, but not limited to, any applicable local laws.
- All the contents on the website, of any manner, whatsoever, is copyrighted work protected under the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of our copyrighted work via the internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of our copyrighted material and proprietary rights make you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- If you breach the terms mentioned here, you shall be promptly liable to indemnify HIARA for all the costs, losses and damages caused to HIARA as a result of such a breach. Further in the event of your breach, you agree that HIARA will be irreparably harmed and will not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. HIARA therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction immediately upon request. HIARA's right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any failure of HIARA to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
If you wish to purchase an item from the Website, you shall:
- Choose from the selection of jewellery available on the Website , and add the item to the shopping, choose a payment option and proceed further;
- To confirm the orders, HIARA may at random, call and ask a verification question or request for a One Time Password.
- HIARA will confirm the order post such verification
- As per the management decision, we have decided the upper limit of a COD order. Any customer can order maximum of 4 products from the online store at a time and the value of this order should not be greater then INR 8,000.
- Any order with more then 4 products (or with greater then INR 8,000 value) should be pre paid otherwise this will be cancelled by the system as per the AI logic.
There is a possibility that the item ordered by you might have been traded since it was listed on the Website and might not be available at that point of time.
In the event the chosen jewellery are not available at that point of time, we will call you and suggest an alternative jewellery. In case you choose any alternative jewellery, we shall confirm the new order. If the cost of the new selection is more expensive than the previous one, you shall have to pay the differential amount. If the cost of the new selection is less expensive than the previous one, we shall refund the excess amount to you in the manner specified here. If you decide not to choose any alternative jewellery we shall refund you the amounts paid to us, if any for the specified order.
The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets or other online platforms.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for silver and stone prices. While this Website is designed to provide the most accurate pricing information, the information about the silver and stone does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling silver and stone. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the service or the expertise of those providing information via the service.
The prices on the Website are subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and non negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization of any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HIARA, its officers and employees be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not HIARA has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with, your use of, or access to, the Website or services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Website, all your transactions, and our relationship shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles.
You agree that all claims, differences and disputes which we may have shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Jaipur - Rajasthan
You acknowledge that your participation in the service, does not make you an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of HIARA.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Website for any reason, without notice and without liability to you or any third party.